A list of gratitudes in no particular order.
1. Sunshine especially after a winter that just wouldn’t quit followed by monsoon rains. The grass is growing. Green is good. (An older picture but it’s green.)
2. Flowers. Colors are awesome. I hope they are survive last night’s frost.
3. Birds. The summer birds are back. The gold finch sits on the bird feeder and sings so merrily. Cheers my heart to hear him.
4. Freedom to be who we choose to be, follow our own conscience, worship and work as we please.
5. Technology. I can access libraries worldwide. I can visit cities around the world. I can translate text into various languages if I so desire all without leaving my office chair. I can type my thoughts on a story, change my mind a dozen times and correct it all with the flick of a finer. I can communicate with people from the far corners of the world. It’s a marvelous world we live in.
6. Family. Brothers and sisters, a husband, sons and daughters and grandchildren. Life would be so poor without them.
7. Friends. Old ones who know my history and new ones who aren’t interested in my past so much as what I’m doing today.
8. Travel. We cross the country with more ease than our forefathers went to the nearest city. We can easily visit remote mountains or history-packed cities.
9. Church. I love our church and enjoy the worship. It’s such a blessing.
10. God’s word.
For lots of things to be happy about check out this site.
TODAY’S GRATITUDES — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>