A list of gratitudes in no particular order.
2. Flowers. Colors are awesome. I hope they are survive last night’s frost.
4. Freedom to be who we choose to be, follow our own conscience, worship and work as we please.
5. Technology. I can access libraries worldwide. I can visit cities around the world. I can translate text into various languages if I so desire all without leaving my office chair. I can type my thoughts on a story, change my mind a dozen times and correct it all with the flick of a finer. I can communicate with people from the far corners of the world. It’s a marvelous world we live in.
7. Friends. Old ones who know my history and new ones who aren’t interested in my past so much as what I’m doing today.
8. Travel. We cross the country with more ease than our forefathers went to the nearest city. We can easily visit remote mountains or history-packed cities.
10. God’s word.
For lots of things to be happy about check out this site.