|Montana Cowboy Daddy
First in the Big Sky Country series.
Barnes & Noble
The Rancher's Ready-Made Family
With a little girl to raise, widowed single father Dawson Marshall could sure use some help—he just didn't expect it to come from city girl Isabelle Redfield. Dawson has encountered city women before. He even married one. What if his little girl grows attached to Isabelle and the woman tires of ranch life just like his late wife did?
For heiress Isabelle, the fledgling Western town of Bella Creek, Montana, offers something more meaningful than her wealth: a chance to forge a useful life. But if she wants the townsfolk to value her for more than her money, she has to keep her identity hidden. A difficult feat, especially when it comes to the cynical cowboy whose sweet daughter she cares for after school. But will hiding the truth ruin her chance of earning Dawson's love?
|Brides of Idaho
Barnes & Noble
Step back into Idaho’s gold country with the three independent Hamilton sisters. Glory has little reason to trust men, especially a preacher in a smoky saloon who looks like an outlaw. Mandy to have a family home, but when she starts building a house on land already claimed by a Missouri man, it is a race to see who can establish their claim first. Joanna befriends an orphan boy, but she won’t risk her heart on his uncle, a cowboy wanderer who reminds her of her absentee father.
|The Cowboy’s City Girl
Barnes & Noble
Bride on the Ranch
Beatrice Doyle came to Montana to escape her father's marriage plans for her—not to lasso herself a cowboy. Yet she can't ignore the sparks that fly between her and Levi Harding while she's at his family's ranch, caring for his injured stepmother. But opening her heart would mean sacrificing her quest for independence…
After being rejected by the girl he hoped to marry, Levi vows never to love again. Nevertheless, he's drawn to big-city girl Beatrice. In her, the half–Native American rancher sees himself: someone a little bruised, a lot lonely. And when the two join forces to care for an orphaned girl, he yearns to heal their fractured hearts—and form the family they all long for.
Montana Cowboys: These brothers live and love by the code of the West
|The Cowboy’s Baby Bond
Barnes & Noble
An Honorable Cowboy
Determined single mother Willow Reames has one goal: to reunite with her sisters and begin a new life with them and her infant son. But when she's unexpectedly stranded in the Montana wilderness—with her siblings nowhere in sight—she needs to rely on the kindness of Johnny Harding.
It's more than honor that compels the half Native American cowboy to help the beautiful widow and her adorable baby. The little family evokes his masculine instincts to protect them. Soon woman-wary Johnny is cradling baby Adam in his arms and offering to assist Willow in finding her missing sisters. As their hearts slowly thaw, can Johnny convince Willow to trust him with the secret she's keeping so, just maybe, they can have a future together?
A book for your e-reader:
LASSO MY HEART
Jake is Clara's dead husband's identical brother. He's the bad twin. But without his help Clara stands to lose her ranch . . . and her girls. She soon discovers accepting his help means she could lose her heart. Is saving the ranch worth the risk?
Five years hard labor is the price Jake's paid for his brother's treachery. All he wants is justice. But how is he to get it when his brother is dead and his widow needs a man to take her place in the cattle roundup? Will he find justice in a form that clears his name? Or will his love for this woman force him to walk away?
Can this pair face the truth about the past? Most of all, can they follow their hearts and trust their love for each other?
Older Love Inspired Books:
- The Cowboy's ReadyMade Family, March, 2016
- A Home for Christmas, December, 2016
- A Baby for Christmas, November, 2016
- A Daddy for Christmas, October, 2016
- Wagon Train Reunion, April, 2015
- Big Sky Homecoming, February, 2015
- Big Sky Daddy, December 2014
- Big Sky Cowbogy, October 2014
- Falling for the Rancher Father, May 2014
- Winning Over the Wrangler, March 2014
- Claiming the Cowboy's Heart, January 2014
- The Baby Compromise, June 2013
- The Cowboy's Unexpected Family, March 2013
- The Gift of Family (in Merry Christmas, Cowboy)
- The Cowboy's Surprise Bride, January 2013
- The Cowboy Comes Home, March 2012
- The Cowboy Father, February 2012
- The Cowboy Tutor, January 2012
- Once Upon a Thanksgiving
- Klondike Medicine Woman
- A Prairie Cowboy
- Dakota Father
- Christmas Under Western Skies
- Dakota Cowboy
- The Cowboy's Baby
- Dakota Child
- Prairie Romance
- The Path to Her Heart
- The Road to Love
- The Journey Home
Older Heartsong Presents Books:
- Joanna and the Footloose Cowboy - July, 2012
- Mandy and the Missouri Man - May, 2012
- Glory and the Rawhide Preacher - December 2011
- Prairie Hills - February 2009
- The Dreams of Hannah Williams - H S #780
- Montana Weddings - August, 2008
- Alberta Brides - June, 2005 Everlasting Love - H S #757
- Darcy's Inheritance (H S #747)
- Cry Of My Heart - H S #701
- Forever In My Heart - H S #614
- Sun Still Shines, The - H S #240
- Unchained Hearts - H S #268
- Heart Seeks A Home, The - H S #368
- Chastity's Angel - H S #448
- Crane's Bride - H S #463
- Lizzie - H S #531
- Maryelle - H S #547
- Irene - H S #604
- Grace - H S #579
- Prairie Brides