A fairy tale wedding for certain.
It reminds me of why I love romance and love to write romances.
- Because everyone likes a happy ending.
- I believe everyone deserves a happy ever after even tortured heroes and heroines, even difficult heroes and heroines.
- In a romance evil is overcome, love triumphs, broken hearts are made whole again
- In a romance, hope is restored…hope that life can go on and get better and be worth the struggle.
- I can express my belief in goodness, virtue, and the power of a man or woman, or both, to change their lives for the better and perhaps, in a small way, improve the world. .“Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark.“?~Kate DiCamillo
- Romances are a celebration of human connections and the power they have to motivate men and women to better things.
- Romance stories have the power to move the heart, fill us with hope and encouragement. Non-fiction speaks to the head; fiction to the heart and romantic fiction does it better than most genres.“It’s better to write about things you feel than about things you know about.” – L. P. Hartley
- I love getting to know my characters and watching them grow and change to overcome their problems so they are now ready to embrace love.
- Doesn’t everyone deserve a little hope and affirmation that life can be good despite the challenges? That’s what a good romance offers.
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” Source unknown. I hope my romance stories help people learn to dance in the rain.