YOU MIGHT BE A WRITER IF…
-You eavesdrop on a conversation and create a whole life for the people complete with problems and solutions.
–You write ideas on scraps of paper and have bits of papers scattered through the house with ideas you’ve jotted down, or a turn of phrase you read and don’t want to forget.
– You read a story that doesn’t satisfy you and rewrite it in your head.
– After you finish a story you’ve enjoyed you go on in your imagination to create more ‘life’ for them.
– Libraries are one of your favorite places. My friend might know where all the ladies stores are in any given town but I know the location of the libraries and books stores.
– You have a feeling for words and sentence structure or are willing to learn it.
– You are willing to write, write and write some more in order to learn the craft, hone your sill and develop your voice.
If you’ve decided you’re a writer, hang on for an exciting ride.
YOU MIGHT BE A WRITER IF… — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>