One of the things I enjoy most about late summer is my sunflowers.
There are many things to enjoy about summer. Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Family gatherings.
2. Days at the lake or any body of water and watching little girls play. Here is Anastasia giving her little sister a ride in the lake.
3. My garden. Sometimes it feels like too much work but a freezer full of vegetables looks real good.
4. Day trips. It’s a great time to catch up on research and local activities.
5. Garage sales. For just a few cents I can get all sorts of books and other stuff. But I have to remember, something in, something out.
6. Summer heat and sunshine. But can you believe it went from +35C to only +4 C in the space of a week? At least the cold was short lived but could it be a warning that winter is fast approaching? Noooooo! I don’t want to hear it. Even Peanut does not want to hear it.
These are a few of my favorite things. Tell me some of yours.